Inside Sales Representative
Native Commerce is looking for sales-minded, charismatic, and integrity driven inside sales reps to join our agency full time.
It’s easy for salespeople to sell something and make a commission. It’s much harder to ensure that the follow through exceed expectations. While this sales person won’t be directly in charge of account management, they should check in with their clients every now and then to ensure their success. The main parts of the job include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, and providing available solutions with devotion to our company possibilities (without over-promising, or promising something that isn’t possible)
- Clearly communicate client profiles and needs to account reps so transition from sale to client is smooth
What does our Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
You’re not afraid to put a customer on hold to find out an answer you don’t know. You are comfortable working on short and long sales cycles
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Check in with clients every quarter to ensure satisfaction and receive referrals
- Proven inside sales experience (at least 1 year working in commission based inside sales)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
To Apply, simply press APPLY NOW and make sure to include your favorite food and why in your cover letter so we know you read this job description in detail.
- $75k Draw opportunity with high potential for $150k post commissions
- Medical Benefits after 30 days
- Dental Benefits after 30 days
- 401k after 90 days
- Potential for upward mobility and sales management positions